pátek 16. září 2011

Additional benefits for going on CSC

Another benefit why going to CSC assignment is pressure on  closing all my open points. Obviously it's case of all such big events like audits, upliner change, team change etc. when person needs to show current states and of course wants to mitigate all problems. Especially in the case of team transfer (and this is not my case now:) old manager doesn't want to spend time by explaining why so many things are open, moreover successor doesn't want to accept it.
In my case I found incoming CSC assignment as very strong trigger on closing all my open points so this week I'm doing things which I had no time for or I didn't want to do so I can sit in the airplane with clear mind.

CSC aggregate still not accepting my blog on  tumblr.com so I created testing blog on blogger.com

#ibmcsc India 12

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat